Part-time Food Service Worker
Responsible for following directions given by the Director of Food Service and Shift Leader.
This position reports to the Director of Food Service and in the absence of the Food Service Director, this employee will report to the Shift Leader on duty.
- Helps daily in the on-going food service duties
- Assist in the preparation of food
- Assist in cleaning the dining hall which includes wiping off tables and chairs and
mopping the dining hall floor.
- Work in the dish room which includes running the dishwasher, 3 compartment sinks and putting things away.
- Assist in cleaning kitchen and proper storage of food
- Clean bathrooms as needed making sure that supplies are refilled
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Food Service Department
- Work cooperatively with other departments
No experience required.
Job Description - Dietary Aide
Responsible for observing and enforcing all pool rules and regulations; prevent injury and minimize or eliminate hazardous situations; respond quickly to emergency situations; administer first aid to injured patrons; communicate with other lifeguards and staff; maintain clean pool/bathhouse conditions (includes picking up trash, emptying trash cans, hosing off decks, cleaning restrooms and shower areas, brushing and vacuuming pool and emptying strainer baskets); carry out all additional duties as assigned by the manager or other managerial staff. Reports to the Aquatics Supervisor and Pool Leadership Team.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
Previous experience in some phase of aquatics operation is preferred; college student or high school senior is desirable, but must have completed 10th grade and be at least 15 years of age; must have a current Lifeguard, First Aid and CPR certificate from an American Camp Association approved source (Red Cross, YMCA, BSA). Working on weekends is expected.