Part-time Food Service Worker
Responsible for following directions given by Food Service Manager, Assistant Food Service Manager and Shift Leader.
This position reports to the Food Service Manager and in the absence of the Food Service Manager this employee will report to the Assistant Food Service Manager and/or Shift Leader on duty.
- Provide assistance daily in the on-going food service duties
- Assist in the preparation of food
- Assist in cleaning the dining hall which includes wiping off tables and chairs and
- mopping dining hall floor.
- Work in dish room which includes running the dishwasher and putting things away.
- Assist in cleaning kitchen and proper storage of food
- Clean bathrooms as needed making sure that supplies are refilled
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Food Service Department
- Work cooperatively with other departments
- Always wear 4-H Center identification
Responsible for appearance, cleanliness and care of all buildings
This position reports to the housekeeping supervisor
- Follow daily work directions from Supervisor, including work schedules, breaks, proper safety procedures or other duties
- Insure that all areas of the facility associated with housekeeping are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion and do not cause any hazards to customers
- Assist, provide information, or direct any customer needing assistance to the proper staff to ensure customer needs are met
- Will be required to work some weekends and holidays
- Other duties assigned by the housekeeping supervisor