- Adventure Friday Day Camps A variety of exciting and adventurous activities in a series of one-day camps throughout the summer
- Sponsor A Camper Help a child create lifetime memories, make lifelong friends and discover themselves at camp.
- Pool Sponsorship Sponsor an annual pool pass for unlimited access for a family in need.
- Capital Improvement Fund Please consider helping to ensure that we will have the infra-structure necessary to support our youth-serving programs for decades to come.
- Corporate Sponsorship For businesses that care about the quality of life in the community and want to improve their bottom line, the 4-H Center offers an opportunity to achieve both goals by becoming an annual sponsor.
- Disc Golf Course Sponsorship A public Disc Golf Course at the Northern Virginia 4-H Educational Center.
- Friends of The Northern Virginia 4-H Center Help make a difference in the lives of thousands of children every year.
- Equestrian Sponsorship Preserving the Past - Building for the Future
What a summer that was! I remember parts of it like it was yesterday. Unfortunately, as I get older my memories at the 4-H Center are fading with time. However, I do remember that I met my best friend at camp and we are still close friends to this day. That week at camp changed my life. I decided to become an artist because of those beautiful mountains and those sunsets that cast shadows across the open fields and Lake Culpeper. I remember spending every free moment with my sketch pad and being called Picasso by the other campers.
The above is a dramatization of the many stories we have collected and have been told by past campers. If you have ever been to camp, stop and take a moment to recall your positive memories of that experience. Camp is a special place that helps dreams come true. For some it is the first time they are away from their parents, for some it is a chance to become a new person and make new friends. Sometimes it is where you met the love of your life.
Please take a few minutes to review the many opportunities that exist to financially help the Northern Virginia 4-H Educational Center. If you are unable to be a sponsor at this time, consider becoming a Friend of the Center. If you are interested in ensuring the future of the Center for generations to come, consider becoming a member of the Everlasting Endowment Society. For more information email Tom Benjamin or call 540-635-7171.