The first screen you will see is the login screen. Here you can login with your account credentials if you have previously created an account*, or create a new account if this is your first time registering.
*Note: If you have previously created an account and are unable to login, do not create a new account. Use the "Forgot Username?" or "Forgot Password?" links to retrieve your account info. You can also call us to assist you in logging into your account.
When you are ready to create a new account, click the "Create New Account" button.
The first step in creating an account is to enter your name and email, and choose a username, password and security question. Items marked with a red asterisk are required. Once your account is created, you will be able to use it year after year, add campers, and re-use camper forms and information.
Note: This step creates a user account only. Campers will be added in a later step. The account information entered in this step should apply to the adult who is responsible for registering campers and paying fees.
Group Hold Registration
If you have been given a Group Hold ID (GHID) to register for a program, click this button to log into your account. The screenshots below will guide you through the enrollment and registration process using a Group Hold ID.
1. Log in or create an account. See instructions above for help in creating an account if you don't already have one.
2. Create a camper: You will be prompted to create a new participant or camper. Fields with "*" are required.
3. Group Hold ID: When asked for a Group Hold ID or "GHID", enter code you have been given for your program.
If you are not part of a group registration, or you are not registering for a special program (e.g. Camp Corral, TALT), leave the Group Hold ID screen blank and skip ahead by clicking "Next".
4. Select program: Select the program that is available. Please note, you will only see programs for which the camper is eligible based on age, gender, and Group Hold ID. If you do not see the program you are registering for, double check that you have entered the camper's date of birth and gender correctly or that a Group Hold ID isn't required.
5. Parent/guardian info: You will be asked to provide information about the camper's parent/guardian. Guardian 1 is required, but Guardian 2 is optional.
6. Emergency contact: An emergency contact is required. This person CANNOT be the same as either Guardian 1 or Guardian 2.
7. Forms: Each of the required forms must be filled out before registration is complete.
8. Add another camper or proceed: Once you have completed the information for a camper, you will be given the option to register another camper or proceed to the dashboard where you can review your information and pay any required deposit or full camp fee, depending on your program.
9. Dashboard: From the dashboard, you may review or change information for the campers on your account.
10. Notifications: On the Dashboard, the Notification pane will inform you of any deposit owed, incomplete forms, or other necessary information.
11. Finance: From the Financial pane, you may proceed to the payment screen to pay deposits or fees for campers on your account. Registrations are NOT completed or confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
12. Payment: On the payment screen, you may pay any required fees or deposits. Payments are accepted via credit card or electronic check. REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS MADE.