Fundraising Coordinator/Development Director
The Northern Virginia 4-H Educational and Conference Center, located in Front Royal, VA, is seeking a Fundraising Coordinator/Development Director to lead and manage its fundraising and financial development efforts to effectively advance the development goals and financial interests of the Center. Working closely with the 4-H Center Director and Board of Directors, this individual will drive the implementation of goals set forth in the 4-H Center’s customized Development Strategic Plan.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and the Fundraising Coordinator/Development Director will work on a full time or monthly contract basis depending upon the skill level, knowledge, interests and availability of the individual.
For complete position description and overview of development plan, visit our website. For consideration, please submit resume, availability, and salary requirements to Jeremy Stanford, Center Director at email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled.
Part-time Food Service Worker
Responsible for following directions given by Food Service Manager, Assistant Food Service Manager and Shift Leader.
This position reports to the Food Service Manager and in the absence of the Food Service Manager this employee will report to the Assistant Food Service Manager and/or Shift Leader on duty.
- Provide assistance daily in the on-going food service duties
- Assist in the preparation of food
- Assist in cleaning the dining hall which includes wiping off tables and chairs and
- mopping dining hall floor.
- Work in dish room which includes running the dishwasher and putting things away.
- Assist in cleaning kitchen and proper storage of food
- Clean bathrooms as needed making sure that supplies are refilled
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Food Service Department
- Work cooperatively with other departments
- Always wear 4-H Center identification
Responsible for appearance, cleanliness and care of all buildings
This position reports to the housekeeping supervisor
- Follow daily work directions from Supervisor, including work schedules, breaks, proper safety procedures or other duties
- Insure that all areas of the facility associated with housekeeping are maintained in a clean and orderly fashion and do not cause any hazards to customers
- Assist, provide information, or direct any customer needing assistance to the proper staff to ensure customer needs are met
- Will be required to work some weekends and holidays
- Other duties assigned by the housekeeping supervisor